Wednesday, June 29, 2011

my very first scrapbooking

Thinking of what will I do best with the candy I've won before, scrap-booking straightly came into my mind. As I will keep the scrapbook for a very long time, it may be the perfect way to appreciate the priceless gift.. With limited craft supplies in my hand, I had problem with the arrangement + color picking (or may be it was me who aren't really good with these stuff, huhu). But then i decided to divide it into few color theme to be chosen from. It's easier to work with the color choice i have, so just wait for the outcome...!

pink + ecru + cream

purple + pink/fuchsia + black

red + black

green + maroon/fuchsia + cream

1 comment:

  1. That is so beautiful, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, it's time for giveaway at Pixie Dust Paperie, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete